- Prevents oil contamination of your system.
- Removes the potential for compressed air pipeline fires caused by oil carryover.
- Eliminates costly waste disposal problems associated with oil-laden condensate.
- Eliminates the expense and associated maintenance requirements of oil removal filters, since no oil enters the compressed air stream in the compressor.
- Thrust loads absorbed at low speed.
- No wearing parts.
- Non-contact air and oil seals.
- Stainless steel compression elements.
- Conservative high quality gear design.
- Unlimited life pinion bearing design
- True unloading capability.
- Energy savings and increased uptime translate to minimum operating life cycle costs.
- Excellent part-load efficiencies for any operating load.
- No sliding or rubbing parts in the compression process causing wear and thereby efficiency loss.
- Quad Control System
- Totally automatic operation for any operating condition.
- Self diagnostics.
- Quiet operation.
- No wearing parts requiring periodic changes or replacement in the compression elements.
- No oil removal filters to clean.
- Accessible horizontally split gear box for quick inspection.
- Intercooler and aftercooler bundles are easily removed for cleaning.
- Water in the tube design intercoolers and aftercooler allows for
simple mechanical cleaning.
- Complete package including aftercooler, controls, motor, lubrication system, and cooling water manifold.
- Minimum number of external connections.
- Compact design requires minimum floor space.
- Package starter options available in full voltage, Y delta or solid state configurations.
- Packaged discharge check valve option available to eliminate costly field installation.
- Meets OSHA’s sound level requirements.